Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have minor experience with muzzleloading having a 44 caliber revolver kit I built 35 years ago and if pretty much had to put away for a long time. I recently ran across a double barrel pistol 36 caliber project gun I'm working on. I'm looking forward to learning a lot of information here. And to learn the differences between smokeless powder and modern powder. I plan to introduce my grandson to shooting with this pistol. It will make a great memory for us both. I plan to shoot squirrels off the bird feeder before they break into my attic. I will teach him to skin and cook those squirrels.

Thank you for allowing me to join.

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
Hello and Welcome to GBO! This is a great place with something for everyone.
Pull up a chair and sit a spell.
Good luck shooting them pesky squirrels.

·
Super Moderator
11,244 Posts
Welcome to the GBO2 Forums. Visit the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum. Read the site's "Terms of Use" and the "Forum Skills 101" series of posts, written before the site's evolution to VerticalScope, so some of the "Skills 101" information may not be current. IDK. We have not performed a "deep dive" into those threads. If you find anything "out of whack", please give us a head's up via PM (available to use after 5 posts).

We believe this to be a friendly place. Get to know us as we get to know you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts