Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, Just found this site a couple of days ago and have been enjoying the read. So glad to see others out there that love the big guns too. My Battery includes: M77 (mountain) 30.06, No. 1 .300WM, M77 .338WM, No. 1 .375 H&H, M77 magnum .375 H&H, No. 1 .416 Rigby, M77 .458WM. You may have noticed that a like Rugers, although all makes are fine with me. I've been to Africa a couple of times to visit friends and did get a couple of days to field the .375 bolt. Was on private land, hunting on my own and unfortunately didn't find anything to shoot (amazing as everyone thinks Africa is wall to wall game).

But, on to my insanity. Was watching the old Combat! show and started to wish they made a BAR (military) in .375 H&H. How sweet would that be! Or has it been done?

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
swamy17, Welcome to Graybeard and the big bore forum. Look forward to you posts and hope we can have great discussions. :D

Great collection of guns you got there. Nothing wrong with Rugers. :D

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
swamy17,

I second Redhawk1 greetings. There is something satisfying about a rifle that goes "BOOM" instead of "Bang" isn't there? Lawdog
:D

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
:D welcome, swamy17. Stick around, there is always a lively discussion or two going on here.
Oh, and it actually helps to be insane. :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Big Bore Rifles

Swamy17

Let me also welcome you to GBO and the Big Bore Rifle Forum, Looks like we have another gun nut to visit with. Nice battery of rifles you have there, just jump in for any reason at all. Regards......Joe......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts