Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
Nice but it's plastic.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I like the varmit stock better also...nice its ambi also...
What gets me is the MSP. $217. Should sell for under 200 bucks locally...and 24" barrels! will have to fondle one.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Bayou said:
Par for the course, another H&R stock with a comb so low that it is only useful if you rest your chin on it... sigh...
You can do what I did for the Hornet, go to Combathunting.com and get a $8.95 add-on comb and screw it onto your synthetic stock. Worked just fine, but I understand the frustration.

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
I like it, looks good to me. I hate wood!!!! Just can't understand how it is held on. Must use a short bolt. Comb is low, but will work good with iron sites or peep sites. I use peep on 45-70 and huntsman. Give em time, they will probably come out with a higher comb for scope use.

Since it is a preview, it may not be the final design that hits the street. Wait and see.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
JerryKo said:
I like the varmit stock better also...nice its ambi also...
What gets me is the MSP. $217. Should sell for under 200 bucks locally...and 24" barrels! will have to fondle one.

Jerry
Rifle $200
Sell SB2 on GBO for $125
Sell stock on GBO for $70
Sell hammer extension on GBO for $5

Getting a 24" bull barrel in .204 for free? Priceless

I maybe have to start buying ammo now.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.