Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

My name is Joel, I'm 18 and live in Winona, MN currently as a full time student, I'm an avid outdoorsman and shooter. All my spare time is in the woods or on the range. I just wanted to introduce myself because you can bet I'll be active in these message boards.

P.S. My pet lever rifles are a beautiful Marlin 336sc in .32win special and a BLR in .308, I love them and they have dropped quite a few critters.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of experience here. Some youger folks, some older folks, and from all walks of life.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
MinnesotaJoel said:
Hey Everyone,

My name is Joel, I'm 18 and live in Winona, MN currently as a full time student, I'm an avid outdoorsman and shooter. All my spare time is in the woods or on the range. I just wanted to introduce myself because you can bet I'll be active in these message boards.

P.S. My pet lever rifles are a beautiful Marlin 336sc in .32win special and a BLR in .308, I love them and they have dropped quite a few critters.
Welcome Joel,
There's a specal place in your heart for a lever action gun. But to never possess a Savage 99...........is to never know what love is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts