Graybeard Outdoors banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,769 Posts
Bull, your dog is scaring me. Looks like he's got red eyes...gonna jump out of the screen any minute and take my head off! Looks like one of the creatures out of "Ghost Busters" :) :-D ...just kidding of course.

Yea last I checked the 6.8 was still in mass production for the military :?

· Registered
66 Posts
Yeah, I love this dog. She's 7 years old, about 100 pounds, and she made a door to door salesman wet himself on my front porch. :grin: I love that dog :grin: Oh, yeah, her name is Remington. And she is as effective as a 12 guage to the chest.

· Registered
1,769 Posts
:) ...That's rich. Is she good towards Remington lovers? Let's hope so because if I ever accidentally run upon your home I really don't feel like having that chasing me :-D :D

· Registered
475 Posts
Just a note Grice has a limited edition 7600 with black laminated stocks and 22" barrel with the 7615 magazine, of course, chambered in .223.

This would be right interesting piece. It would make a great carbine.

EJ

· Registered
442 Posts
I have one in 308 and love it. I was looking at one of the 223 versions the other day that had the CAR type stock on it. It was a pretty slick set up but it didn't seem as handy as my 308, the mag well is right at the balance point only a factor when carrying the rifle with one hand around the reciever, and there are more projections to get caught on stuff. Being able to use the AR mags would be nice though. My 308 is plenty accurate 1 1/4" (5 shot at 100) I imagine the 223 is also because the 7600/760s are known for their accuracy. The thing I did like about the CAR stock is the fact that you can adjust it to suit the amount of cloths you have on. The rifle is well balanced and obviously very handy. I thought about buying it but I already have ARs which are just as handy but the price was reasonable 525 dollars sticker and this place usually comes off that a few bucks. If you buy one let us know how it works for you.

· Premium Member
120 Posts
Yeah the ranch looks pretty sweet with the parkerized metal and the matte wood. They also have an offering that is not a carbine in brush camo with sights. Really been eyeing that carbine though in; there new catalog.

chad

· Premium Member
5,977 Posts
rocko said:
Yeah the ranch looks pretty sweet with the parkerized metal and the matte wood. They also have an offering that is not a carbine in brush camo with sights. Really been eyeing that carbine though in; there new catalog.

chad
Yes, I am looking at the camo version with sights. I can install Warne mounts & Quick Detach rings & be in good shape. I have a RRA 24" Var.
& it would be nice to be able to use clips from one to another. I also like the 1-10 twist alot better than 1-12. It should shoot at least 65 gr. & it may shoot 68, we will see.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.