Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new flyer from Grice, Clfd.,Pa. special runs of 7600's coming in the fall.

25-06 and 7mm-08 in Maple select stocks $ 600.00

7600 with Thumbhole says, synthetic, walnut and laminated all calibers

100th anniversary 30-06 Maple delux 1 of 500 $ 620.00

Thumbhole Brown Laminate would be neat, wounder if a person could just buy the rear stock??

Phone 814-765-9273

thought you guys might find this interesting.

thanks coalminer7

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well thank GOD nothing tickles my fancy! After buying three in the last 18 months I can't afford any more. I'm not even done mounting scopes yet!

Are the thumb hole stocks all right hand? MIKE.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Does the flyer show pictures? I can't imagine a thumbhole stock being attractive on the 7600's. Can't say I'm the least bit interested.

What Remington ought to offer is a stainless 7600 with laminated stocks. :lol: That would get my attention. Gotta be stainless though, not nickel plated.

Can you imagine a 7600 that kinda/sorta looks like either of these... without the levers of course

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called them today, thumbhole is made by Boyd's and is avail. seperate
from what I was told. Thumholes do look kinda neat, have to make a trip and check it out.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Please keep us posted. I bought the 25-06 with the laminate stock and was not impressed. I thought it would be more brown but it is more gray/ black. MIKE.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No website that I know of, give them a call 814-765-9273. That thumbhole looks really neat from what I saw.

Hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts