Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my new TDC walnut stock set got here. I just got finished installing them on my 12 ga Turkey. Really looks nice. I'm gonna use it for squrrill hunting after deer season.

·
Super Moderator
51,144 Posts
It's bout time, eh!! How bout a pic? ;)

Tim

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tim, I'm thinking about a mercury recoil supressor. I saw a link somewhere, but I can't find it now. Have you used one, and what do you think? I have the NEF weight, but it's pretty heavy and makes the gun off balance. I will be using light loads, so I may not need anything.

·
Super Moderator
51,144 Posts
I'd say they both look good, if a fella wasn't looking too close, he'd think they were one in the same!! ;D

Tim

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the 11 oz mercury suppressor today, and while I was at it, I ordered a choke tube, too.
UPDATE: About 3 hours after I ordered, I rec'd an email that my order had been shipped with a tracking number! And this is on the day before Thanksgiving! I will buy from them again!

·
1,876 Posts
Boy..Wish I had seen this posting earlier...About 4 years ago I ordered a mercury recoil suppressor from C&H Research. They are the same ones that manufacture the one that you ordered from mcpcsports...C&H custom cut my suppressor to fit the stock bolt hole exactly...I just supplied them with the dimensions...There is about a 1/8" gap between the suppressor and the butt plate that I fill with a couple rubber washers. It sure helps to tame some of the felt recoil when I have my 10GA Turkey barrel on my SB2 shotgun...Of course, it helps when I am shooting Lightfield Hybreds out of the gun when it is wearing the ultra slugger barrel as well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts