Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a Big Dot Sight on my P220. Being in my late 50s it is hard to see the front sight with the Big Dot. I found these sights The claim is you look through the site at the threat so you don't have to get a clear front sight picture. The price of the site and having it mounted on my P220 is $168.00. When I read about the site in away it makes sense to me. I was wondering what you more experienced shooters think. Sound good or sound like BS. You can see and read about the site at http://www.hexsite.com

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
New Style sight. You think they are any goo

:roll: I don't have any experience with these sights, but they sound like the may work. For the money, I think I would invest a few more dollars and go with a laser sight. Even with my old eyes I can still see the target even in bright sunlight, and the whole point of having good sights is to get a fix on what you are shooting at.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts

Well, that's a new one on me! Hope you will shoot yours extensively amd let us know how it works for you. Just looking at the web site pictures, it looks to be a close range sight. I would be concerned how well it would work in low light as well. It would be very telling if you were to use it to shoot a steel match and let us know how well it works at various ranges. I'm thinking the size of the aperatures would deterime that. Hope you post your findings soon.
Savage

·
Registered
570 Posts

link didnt work for me all i got was a blank page thats it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts