Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a T3 lite in 25-05 tried Federal Premium 100gr nosler ballistic tips shot a .5 inch three shot group at 100yds. I think ill stick with this round for deer I cant believe how it shoots its not even broke in yet.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just follow the MANUAL and just use patch's or a foam cleaner and you will be a happy camper for years . With my guns , found they settle in after about a hundred rounds or so and start shooting a little better than at first . Maybe you just got lucy right off to bat .
Happy Shootin' ;D

·
Registered
659 Posts
The only thing about having more than one of the same rifle is you gotta mark them or have different scopes 'cause you grab one , then the others Ammo .
Got some white tape on the stock of one so the wife will not try to load 338F in the '06

·
Registered
140 Posts
Harry said:
Just follow the MANUAL and just use patch's or a foam cleaner and you will be a happy camper for years . With my guns , found they settle in after about a hundred rounds or so and start shooting a little better than at first . Maybe you just got lucy right off to bat .
Happy Shootin' ;D
Very nice shooting. Been reading about these Tikka all afternoon (after I got back from hunting with my Win M70). I am seriously looking at trying one.
Dan

·
Registered
218 Posts
Some kind of break in regimen is not a bad idea for longevity of the barrel, but with these rifles I doubt it is necessary for accuracy purposes, since they are test fired to meet their 1 MOA standard before they are shipped. Not too much luck involved in getting a shooter with this brand. Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.