Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, fellow ''Handiholics'' I done went and did it, got my third Handi. Used? Handi in 30-30, came with a Bushnell scope w/ illuminated reticle and Allen ammo cuff. I'm going to swap out scope for a 1-4X20 Leupold I already have. I'm also going to swap out the stock with a synthetic set I have, the wood will probably go to my 45-70. Scope will go on my .243, 3-9X40 will be more useful there. Got just about all my bases covered with Handi's so now just reload and shoot, I know, '' Tough job, but someone has to do it.'' ;) Y'all take care, John. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've got one and would buy another 30WCF in a heart beat. Took a longggg time for mine to shoot cast well. But I finally got a 1/2" 50 yard group with a cast 311 150gr lee SKS slug and nearly as good with a 175gr. Flat point . Both pushed by 6 grains of red dot. This'll be my .22 rim fire plinking substitute.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Now all you need is a 223 Handi. Then a 20Ga shotgun, and a 12Ga, then a .410, and the list goes on. ;D

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
I like these 1x4 more and more!

I have one on my 300 Black, another on ay 45 Colt Marlin, a third and fourth both shotgun models, on my USG in 12 & 20 ga.

NICE LIL SCOPEs!

GOOD LUCK!

CW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts