Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have NYSEG for their natural gas supplier? Been haveing a problem with them. The problem was my fault but you can't explain to them what happened. I have been paying my bill on line for a year now. Made a payment and the bank rejected it. Didn't know why so i submitted it again. Another rejection. Figured out why. NYSEG wants your checking account number. Mine ends in 7 and i entered a 1. I know. My fault. :-[ Now NYSEG tells me i have to pay by certified check. That is where the problem comes in. I am confined to a wheelchair and do very little driveing. Have no way to get a certified check. Doubt if anyone cares but just a little rant on my part. I feel better now. ;D

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
jmho
i'd be contacting your local television news "investigative reporter"
and let them know that a man confined to a wheechair is making
an honest effort to keep an account up to date and is running into
trouble getting the involved parties to work with him.

make these pinheads work for some good for a change

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A little update. Before i got the notice that my bill had to be paid by certified check only i mailed a personal check to pay the NYSEG bill. The check was cashed and cleared at the bank yesterday. Looks to me like the bill has been paid. :-\ I will wait and see what happens now. If i have any more trouble with them i will try what Ranger99 suggested.
Thanks to all you folks that offered suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Problems again. Got an e mail from NYSEG a week or so ago saying i over paid and would not get a bill in September. Got an e mail yesterday saying i owe $97 due the 27th. The only thing natural gas is the furnace and kitchen stove. Sure haven't run the furnace so it is impossible to owe $97. The bill in the summer is usually $18.35.
Kind of complicated to contact the local news investigative reporter. A long form you have to fill out. Some of the questions i wasn't sure how to answer. Have to check it out again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.