Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newt says he's not going to beable to make the Kinross convention this fall. So it doesnt look like we will paint his truck PINK for him now. Dang I was really looking forward to this painting event. Im sure im not as heart broke as him though.lol Asa you can leave your painting cloths at home now. I know you were looking forward to this also.lol clint

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
NO Newt at Kinross

:wink: Well i suppose i could have seen it coming. The east coast boy cant handle blinking red eyed lynx, yote and wolverines late at nite in camp or should i say wee early hours of the morning. Oh well i will just take his spot against the wall then. :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
Come on guys lay off.You know I have a good reason for not being able to make Kinross this year.
And if you must paint my truck just drive down in TROLL land.I'll be at ALMA.Whats a few 100 miles. Only 6-7 hours south ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like i will be driving to Alma to get a gallon of F1. This just might workout better for me. I can get an earlyer start on my traps if i pick it up at the Alma convention. Its seems like the last 2 years that Ive waited to get it until sept we are starting to get some wet weather and im having to push getting them dipped right to the last minute. Of coarse I wouldnt have this problem if i could get a crew of fellow trappers here for a garage cleaning party. hint hint :p clint

1 - 6 of 6 Posts