Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where this one is from but they aren't short of hogs there.

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Radical. Must be tough to be on the move, holding on, and shoot straight. I have always been a rock-solid, steady rest, one-shot sort of gunner. The method shown seems better suited to a shotgun with 0000 buck or semi-auto 223 or 308 and a lot of 30-round clip ammo.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Don't know where this clip came from nor who filmed it. But......talk about giving ammunition to the anti-hunters, and anti-gun nuts, this is a prime example. These critters might be a big problem in some parts of the country but up here in New England we don't have any. What we do have is a big voting block of super liberal, anti-gun, tree hugging nuts. They all vote big time.
All that clip needed was Bubba saying "Here, hold my beer, it's my turn" Kalifornia, New York, New Jersey, Conn., Will love this kind of stuff for their anti-sportsman stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was in North Texas.
It isn't hunting. It's pest control. Think of hogs like a rat infestation, or fire ants, termites or a big wasp nest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Don't know where this clip came from nor who filmed it. But......talk about giving ammunition to the anti-hunters, and anti-gun nuts, this is a prime example. These critters might be a big problem in some parts of the country but up here in New England we don't have any. What we do have is a big voting block of super liberal, anti-gun, tree hugging nuts. They all vote big time.
All that clip needed was Bubba saying "Here, hold my beer, it's my turn" Kalifornia, New York, New Jersey, Conn., Will love this kind of stuff for their anti-sportsman stuff.
Who cares what the leftist scum think? If you had that many hogs on your property it would be impossible to farm it! And your obvious animas toward "Bubba" shows your sentimentality toward the bigoted, racist leftist scum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts