Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
26,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I want to let you all know that Nonya's dad passed away earlier this morning due to complications in his battle with lung cancer. I don't know any more details than that. Cole is still grieving too much at this time to post but I'm sure he will as soon as he can do so again. They were very close and hunted together as often as possible.

I didn't really know his dad but have seen lots of photos of his art work and he was really a talented artist with wood and bronze both. The world has lost a truly gifted artist and Cole has lost a loved and loving father. The world will be a sadder place for it.

Cole asked me to post this photo of him and his dad after a success hunt along with this notification of the death of his father.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
I'm truly sorry to hear this. I've seen some of the work and it is beautiful. Our prayers go out to Cole and his family. My Dad died over 30 years ago, and theres not a single day I don't think of him. Charlie. :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Very sorry to hear this. The next few months are going to be the toughest of your life. Just know your father loved you and enjoyed hunting with you. My father died 10 years ago today and my uncle died 1 year ago today. Time does heal all wounds and as the years go by it will get easier. Hope you get through this alright and God bless you and your family. Dale

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Lost my dad last October after a six year sickness. My condolences.

·
Super Moderator
51,245 Posts
Sorry to hear that Cole, my 81yr old Dad is on a similar path now, it's only a matter of time. My condolences to you and your family.

Tim

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad's passing. You have my condolences and you and the family are in my prayers.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Those of us who have lost someone special in our lives know what your going through.
My Condolences to you and family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts