Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
26,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I want to let you all know that Nonya's dad passed away earlier this morning due to complications in his battle with lung cancer. I don't know any more details than that. Cole is still grieving too much at this time to post but I'm sure he will as soon as he can do so again. They were very close and hunted together as often as possible.

I didn't really know his dad but have seen lots of photos of his art work and he was really a talented artist with wood and bronze both. The world has lost a truly gifted artist and Cole has lost a loved and loving father. The world will be a sadder place for it.

Cole asked me to post this photo of him and his dad after a success hunt along with this notification of the death of his father.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hold on to the memories from this life and the promise of the next.
May God bless and comfort you and your family during this time.

GOD BLESS AND IN MY PRAYERS, Danny

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Cole,

For what it's worth, they are never gone as long as you never forget. Sorry to hear the news.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Cole,Really sorry to hear of your dads passing.My prayers and thoughts are with you & family at this time.Tomorrow will mark the 9th year of my dads passing after a six month battle with cancer.He taught me everything about shooting and hunting,and we hunted together for 27 years.The first hunting season without him was the worst,had to force myself to go,and he was all I though about.Now after all those years,I still think of him,but now its the good memories and they make me smile.
So I know there are no words to really ease the pain,only time will do that,but just look at the good memories and be thankfull for the time you had together.And as Don said,they are never gone as long as you never forget.

God bless
Dennis

·
3,199 Posts
Nonya,

Even though I do not know you, I do know what it means to lose a parent. May God draw you to Himself and give you peace during this time.

Long

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Cole, I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nonya,

I lost my father in December of 2006 and I truly miss being able to talk to the most admired person in my life. He was a most honorable man and a truly respected father, husband, friend, and businessman. The memories I carry with me every day of the life I had with him are unbelievably priceless. I have learned in these past months that people like my father, who left family and friends behind, are very special because they are still capable of bringing smiles to our faces and meanings to our lives.

Peace be with you and your family.

bjm

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Cole

Sorry to hear of your loss , were here if you need us .

Richard

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nonya, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My dad passed the same way back in 2000 and I still think often of him especially when I'm in the woods. Our prayers are with you and your family. Rev

·
Registered
392 Posts
God Bless you and your family and may his peace give you the comfort needed at a sad time as this. I know the pain I lost my Mom the end of July in 06. In time it will pass even though it' doesn't seem so now. But, those wonderful memories will last until you see him again. Jess

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of a good hunting partner and loved one. I had the same 6yrs. ago. Even they are gone in real life they are still with you on the hunt. I feel for him.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
NONYA ; my greatest condolences to you and your family.
May God's blessings be upon you.

LG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts