Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be off subject but most of the people that would have reason to deal with NORM from this and other forums will read it here.
I have just had the opprotunity to deal with NORM on some trades recently, this was my first using this forum, needless to say I was somewhat nervous about sending stuff to someone I never met. My fears were put to rest as he is a top notch guy. I got just what he promised to send and couldnt be happier. I would do business with him anytime. Just thought you should all know.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Cliff

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Caleath,

I agree with ya 100% about Norm. Only problem is he has TOO much stuff I can't live without. He has always been Fair in his description and quick to mail the item as soon as he had check in hand. He always followed up to make sure I got it and was happy.

I would deal with Norm any old time ceptin that my wifey says he is OFF LIMITS!!! In all seriousness you would be hard pressed to find a more stand up person to deal with....

DonT

·
Registered
282 Posts
To All,

Actually Norm has some stuff for sale in the classifieds and that is where I bumped into him. Guest, I am not sure Cliff is to blame if you are talking about the one Norm had. I snapped it up while dealing with him on another barrel.

Only problem I have with Norm is that he has TOO MUCH good stuff at very reasonable prices and he is very good to deal with...

Thats all I can tell you about "Norm:.... DonT

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cliff, Never mind. :D

DonT
Thank you for saving me from half of myself. I was just going to buy that barrel to test 14" vs 10" 7mm TCU and that saved me money and effort!
Took the money and a bit more and helped Tim in KY (who also represented his wares at a VERY fair description) convert TC stuff into cash. In fact I am going to use his 45-70 to hunt with this year!

LouisB

·
Registered
54 Posts
:D Hi I am norm, and I am a CONTENDER addict. Just kiddding I am really a Gun addict who focuses on CONTENDERS. In real life I sell building products on the manufacturing and wholesale level. I live in the great state of Utah wich has a number of TC cranks. I have a wife and 3 great kids. My wife shoots a **** of a lot better than I and my oldest son and daughter are well on there way. I was always interested in TC's, started reading about them in the gun rags when I was a kid. My future father in law was the one who lead me to my addiction when he let me shoot his contender, a 10" .45 win mag. I was hooked. My wife bought my first contender for me as a surprise birthday gift in 1989. a 21" .223 carbine that is incredably acurate. Since that time I have drifted some on my likes but have always had some contenders. The last 7 years I have really focused on them. I am a member of the TCA which has great info available on contenders and other TC products. I Found this great board about a year ago. It also has fantastic info available. I dont post often because I like to read and digest the info available. I also tend to have strong opinions and have found its better if I just keep my mouth closed.
I would like to thank Cliff and Don for thier kind words. I have several personal mottos that I live by, one is the GOLDEN RULE!! Life would be so much easier if all practiced it. I have found that several other members of this forum if not all also live by this rule and it has been a pleasure to trade and do bussiness with them. You guys know who you are. Thanks again for the kind words. norm

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
7MM TCU

Nope wasnt me that bought that 7 tcu from norm...I have one though I just got. Looking forward to shooting it too. Yeah Norm I agree with you about the golden rule. Hopefully everyone here agrees with us.
Cliff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts