Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a NAA catalog today, and saw their "Mini-Master" mini revolver with a 4" barrel which comes in 22lr or 22 Mag. I was wondering if anyone has tried this gun and how far it can shoot accurately. 5, 10, 15, 20 yds?

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've owned one for over 10years :eek: and never even shot it :oops:
It.s a well made piece, I keep thinking that I'd like to scope it if I could find one of those little hunter scopes that use to be advertised in the back of Shooting Time magazines. Haven't been able to locate one used yet though. :(

Darryl

·
Registered
7 Posts
I own the 22LR/22 Mag Mini Master. All the NAA Minis are built like a fine Swiss watch. They are truly a work of art. Mine prefers the Mag cylinder, but i can easily walk a can down range with either cylinder. They are not a bulleye pistol by any means, but are accurate none the less. Accuracy starts fading out after about 20 yards or so. I found that if i tightly grip the whole gun when i fire it is easier to hit what i'm aiming at. It's slow to load, but even with the 4" barrel it easily conceals in a deep pocket of your jeans. Overall i'm happy with my purchase and without fail everyone wants to shoot it when i take it out to the range. Think of a smaller version of the stainless Ruger Bearcat. Mine has adjustable sights.

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
They are a neat little pistola, but hard for me to get a handle on that little grip. Also hard for me to find quickly in my pocket. Just a little to little for me.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The September 2007 issue of "Shooting Illustrated" magazine has an article on the Mini-Master.

3-4 pages, IIRC.

You might want to take a look at your local newsstand...

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I prefer my Black Widow to the Mini-Master, I had. It comes with Millett sights and oversize rubber grips - which I switched out for the smaller, birdshead black rubber - for better concealment.

I got pretty much the same accuracy, with both models - decent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts