Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello... I've visited here a bunch of times, and thought I had joined several years ago as "hornetguy", but emails have changed, etc, and could not get logged in to comment. So... new name, etc...

I'm in the north DFW area, in Allen, and have been into guns/hunting/reloading/casting for over 50 years now... I've got a lot to learn... 馃榿

Registered
Welcome to GBO Forums from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

Reactions: khornetguy

Super Moderator
Welcome (again) to the GBO2 Forums. Give Graybeard a Head's Up email with your old email, User Name, and Password. Perhaps he can facilitate a reintroduction to your former Handle with a new PW.

Once again, visit the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum for the site's "Terms of Use" and while there, see the "Forum Skills 101" series of posts for clarifications. Be aware that the CLASSIFIEDS forums, H&R Handi-rifle Classifieds forum, and BP Mortar and Cannon Classifieds each have specific Rules for participation.

Spend a few minutes again in familiarization with the site's functions (Announcements). We are here to help. If you cannot find something, please give us a head's up via PM.

We're glad you are here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts