Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wink: My wife delivered by c-section a beautiful little girl this past Thursday at 6:16 in the afternoon. Annie Kate weighed in at 7-14 and measured 18 1/2 inches..thanks goes to the Lord for an uneventful pregnancy and an a relatively easy birth! My wife has only taken two pain pills since our daughter was born(she's a tough ole bird)..If you read my first prayer request you know Linda is now 42 1/2 yrs old and I will be 44 in June,boy..will I be a mean ole cuss when she starts dating!Thanks for the prayers folks...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congratulations, brother. Time your little's girl's ready to date you can always do what one comedian suggested. Take the fella aside and tell him "boy, if you ever touch my little girl just remember...I don't mind goin' back to prison."

Kids are truly gifts from God...on loan...

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
:D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now, pass out them ceegars!!!!!

Give momma a hug, and hold that baby once for me! Ain't nothin' like'em, is there?

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
it was a pure blessing to hear the report--i'm real proud for both of you and praising the lord for the little girl. thanks for keeping us up on things-best to everybody.
blessings

·
Registered
138 Posts
New Baby

:D Hey Spinfisher, Man what er blessing.I am a little bit jealous of ya having that new baby.Ain't God wonderful? How about ya hugging that beautiful little girl for I am CAL.... .Ain't nothing like er new baby in tha house.Keep the faith,I am CAL....

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and they smell great too..Mom and babe are doing fine..just lacking sleep thats all..God is great..all the time..Thanks folks/... :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts