Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm betting we can expect the sleaze party to pull out all the stops! They have dragged the nation through 2 multi-million dollar charades, and found a big nothingburger !

With this latest fiasco, they have dragged in all kinds of "witnesses", and have come up empty! These witnesses seem surprised that they have been called at all, and
have had nothing to offer.

The IG report will be coming out;

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/31/details-behind-upcoming-ig-report-the-fbi-and-doj-handling-of-clinton-investigation-six-part-video-report/

Even the CNN advisor admits it will be a bummer for the Dems;

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/10/worse-than-expected-igs-coming-report-expected-to-be-fairly-damning-indictment-of-comeys-fbi-633281

So, if the democrats react as they always have in recent years, they will be bringing out "scorched earth" attacks..wild accusations, bold lies and smearing
everybody they can.

...And some nincompoops will believe them !

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
They are doing the same thing Mueller did but on national TV and with the same results. I do however, think the latest string of witnesses have learned from the Muller debacle. Don't get caught lying or you will go to jail and since it is on TV, it is hard for the Dems to cover up "their" witness lies. I think that is why all of their witnesses are failing, they are careful not lie.

Rosewood

·
Registered
829 Posts
They'll have some way of at least trying to conceal the lies. They have lots of practice, and they've perfected the process.....why do you think they are'nt already in jail?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
So what's next? It's like the little boy that cried wolf. They have fabricated themselves into a corner once again. The focus of the attention has shifted from Trump to Shitf and his followers. The media is even getting sick of them coming up empty. What blockbuster event are they going to stage next to get the attention off of the mess that they have created and keep it from going to the Senate where they will really take a bath.

Nancy was really dragging her feet on this whole impeachment thing and then caved. I wonder if at this moment she is out in her front yard banging her head against a tree and mumbling "Why I am I so stupid?"

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I don't know if the "witnesses" were surprised to be called but I am surprised they would present so-called "witnesses" who never witnessed anything. I sort of followed the first two days of testimony and all three witnesses questioned admitted they had no knowledge of any crime being committed by the president. Marie Yanovitch testified that she was "very upset" at having been fired, then went on to detail how she felt Trump's foreign policy was very mistaken and differed from past policy. But the president has the right to establish foreign policy and has the right to fire any ambassador who refuses to support his policy. So the Dems want to impeach the president for the crime of upsetting a woman?

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Witnesses that didn't witness anything"..par for the course..

·
Registered
495 Posts
i've noticed they're revisiting the mueller report, as if they've found something prosecute-able there..a sure indicator that the ukrain tactic is a flop!

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CBS Network is pulling out. Insufficient and falling ratings. Other Networks are expected to follow. Impeach Shifty Shiff.
Perhaps CBS is pulling out, because the kangaroo court is not backing up their agenda! If the "witnesses" haven't witnessed anything..what more can they do for their "party' (the democrats)?

Tammy Bruce says theDems are trying to do the same thing here as they tried with justice Kavanaugh. They brought in that "career diplomat" Yovanavich or whatever, get her
to say she felt "intimidated" and accuse Pres Trump of being an old meanie. Lady , you're a trained "diplomat"...suck it up, buttercup !

Now we can expect the Dems to drag out some old ***** from somewhere and claim the president had a liaison with her 34 years ago ! Some will lie for cocaine, won't they ?

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I predicted all this B.S. when the Dem ons ,won back the House . I hope theyll be gone by Trumps next term .

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I predicted all this B.S. when the Dem ons ,won back the House . I hope theyll be gone by Trumps next term .

Their winning back the house didn't do our country any good, did it! Dump the Dems in 2020 !

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Even the lowliest dog will take the roll as pack leader if you allow it...

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
I will give Schitt credit for being able to keep a straight face in his summation. I hope people can keep a couple things in mind. The President decides what our foreign policies are and in doing so he can request legal concessions in return for allowing aid to go forth.

Joe Biden blackmailed the Ukraine government into stopping the investigation of his son's corrupt Ukraine deal. Dummyrats want everyone to buy their stupid argument that Biden is a political opponent, so he gets a free pass. Where is that law written?

What this all comes down to is no Republican can be Pesident if there is a dummycrat House. I remember when the dummys won contol of the House in 2006 and a bunch of them wanted to impeach GWB.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I’d like to know Who is doing the work of the government during all these shenanigans. Maybe we don’t need so many congresscritters after all.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I’d like to know Who is doing the work of the government during all these shenanigans. Maybe we don’t need so many congresscritters after all.

The economy did well during the Clinton years because he and congress were so distracted with other affairs. When the government lets things be, they run better. I guess because as businesses learn the current rules in place, they learn to use them and work with and around them. If the rules keep changing, business never has the chance to settle in.

Rosewood

1 - 15 of 15 Posts