Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't drink but am I the only one seeing in triple the Seacoast Artillery advert?

Is this the result of the site upgrades done?

[/color]

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Your eyes are all right, they did this once before, about 2 months ago, or so, only lasted about a couple of days, then it went back to two, then one... go figgure!

·
7,217 Posts
Most likely they fixed the problem in the primary copy of the page but not the backup or default version. Then when the bigger and better version was implemented, the old one came back.

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts
You're not the only one but apparently NOT everyone is. I've called it to Matt's attention and when he checked he was NOT seeing it and he's the one who has to fix it. If he can't see it he can't fix it I guess.

He's supposed to come over here today, if he does I'll show it to him.

But yes it happened after the software upgrade. Something went haywire with the banner software and it's showing multiple banners now. Since it's not doing it on the browsers Matt uses he doesn't see it but it sure does it on IE8 here. But then lotsa weird things happen on IE8. I hate it and sure wish I still had IE7.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems to be ok now I was seeing it using Firefox

Ummmm.... nope it's back.....
[/color]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.