Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Iranian move to take over Iraq..
The generals have all told the boy wonder that taking the troops out by year's end would be far too soon, leaving Iraq vulnerable to an Iranian takeover.
Giving up and giving over by nature takes more time than that. The shooting war of WW2 was over in 1945... I was there in 1963...just in time to see the completion of the "status of forces" agreement..18 years after the active war ended..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11673989

This administration (IMO), in order to placate it's radical base, is throwing Iraq back into slavery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,740 Posts
ironglow said:
The Iranian move to take over Iraq..
The generals have all told the boy wonder that taking the troops out by year's end would be far too soon, leaving Iraq vulnerable to an Iranian takeover.
Giving up and giving over by nature takes more time than that. The shooting war of WW2 was over in 1945... I was there in 1963...just in time to see the completion of the "status of forces" agreement..18 years after the active war ended..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11673989

This administration (IMO), in order to placate it's radical base, is throwing Iraq back into slavery.


If we hadn't invaded Iraq in the first place, we wouldn't be worried about Iran invading Iraq.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
nw_hunter said:
If we hadn't invaded Iraq in the first place, we wouldn't be worried about Iran invading Iraq.
Your absolutely correct, and If we wouldn't have gotten involved in WW2, we wouldn't be in this position in the first place. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agreed;
We should also ignore the crazy Islamic run theocracies who are building nukes and want to hearld the "coming of the 12th Imam" with an Armageddon of their qwn making.

Shucks! ...It only makes "good sense".. ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,740 Posts
OldSchoolRanger said:
nw_hunter said:
If we hadn't invaded Iraq in the first place, we wouldn't be worried about Iran invading Iraq.
Your absolutely correct, and If we wouldn't have gotten involved in WW2, we wouldn't be in this position in the first place. ::)

LOL! And to think, I thought we got involved in WW2 because (we) were attacked at Pearl. :eek:

Be right back!.............I'm still looking for some WMD'S. I know they are buried somewhere around here. ;D :mad: ::) :-X :'(
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top