Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
How can this be? I thought meth was illegal.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
That stuff is horrible, talk about the Walking Dead! And they think they are Superman and bullet proof.
They can come up with some pretty wild stories, things of nightmares and pure evil.
It may not be true, but I've heard that Hitler used that stuff for his Arian Supermen.
And he had mobile labs over in his Africa campaine.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
powderman said:
There used to be a feller here that thought meth and all other drugs should be legal, lets see now, what was his name?? Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it was ol yeller, but he's gone now. YEP, after I thought about it that was his, or her name, ol yeller, or was it yellowtail, maybe yt3. Hard to remember, wasn't that important I reckon. Anyway, he or she used to support the dopers. POWDERMAN. ::) ::)

Support their teeth rotting out and looking like **** warmed over. And those weed heads, they act dumber
than a rock and they don't realize you can smell that crap on them. Now there is those idiots on bath salts.
They can't even control their bodily functions slobbering and soiling themselves.
Powderman did you ever see that guy? I wonder if his teeth were all yellow, or black.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Casull said:
Exactly, how can this be? I thought that using illegal drugs was nobody's business, since what a man (or woman) puts in their own body doesn't effect or hurt anyone else.
Hmm, seems like I've heard something like that myself. that's probably just a made-up story about drugs affecting babies. ::)

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
Casull said:
Exactly, how can this be? I thought that using illegal drugs was nobody's business, since what a man (or woman) puts in their own body doesn't effect or hurt anyone else.
I guess the feds simply haven't spent enough trillions on the war on drugs. We need more trillions from the taxpayers and a bigger federal government. Yeah that will keep those babies safe.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Doublebass73 said:
Casull said:
I guess the feds simply haven't spent enough trillions on the war on drugs. We need more trillions from the taxpayers and a bigger federal government. Yeah that will keep those babies safe.

Let's legalize dope so we can many,many more meth and crack babies to spend those trillions.

or, we could just let those babies die writhing and screaming in agony from withdrawal.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
BUGEYE said:
Doublebass73 said:
Casull said:

Let's legalize dope so we can many,many more meth and crack babies to spend those trillions.

or, we could just let those babies die writhing and screaming in agony from withdrawal.

Yea man that's the ticket, then we can sell their organs.

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
It's funny how you "conservatives" think that government can actually solve the problem of drug addiction by more taxes, bigger government, violating the Constitution and more drug control laws. Sounds a lot like a liberal's approach to solving problems.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Meth is indeed bad news. I worked with the products of meth effected pregnancies. I SAW "million dollar babies" that would never be advanced enough to be potty trained or talk, that would be wards of the state for their entire lives, many in pain and with multiple disabilities. And the tax payers pick up the tab.
Imprisoning drug users is also expensive and futile.

Those babies should have NEVER existed. Yet I hear here how "every life is precious"--- and so we spend the million to bring the pregnancy to term. The mother should have had medical treatment, been counseled to become sterilized- PAID to do so if necessary at OUR expense. Certainly furnished with long acting birth control at the least-- at OUR expense.

Any person whom would rather pay a million to support a pregnancy, and another couple to maintain the result--- rather than provide birth control or sterilization --- has less intelligence than a bucket of used condoms.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Enough have in the past on religious grounds that it is ILLEGAL to use government funding to DO SO.

·
Registered
11,972 Posts
Doublebass73 said:
BINGO!

Now all they have to do is bring back liquor prohibition that WORKED SO WELL and out country will so much better!

A few trillion dollars flushed down the war on drugs toilet, will help pay for all those druggies out there who are so afraid of the laws that they routinely break.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Harsh realities to deal with ... I personally believe decriminalization coupled with no free rehab or medical care associated with drug use is a ticket for a brief (in historical terms) and brutal clean up. People would die, horribly, as they were allowed to suffer the consequences of their decisions. Their children and families will suffer as well. I want to believe that someone other than government might step in and care for those who had no choice in the matter, as we had in the past. I know many families with the means and desire to love on a meth baby, and I'd rather divert whatever amount of my taxes that's been wasted on the war on drugs into funding care and adoption for those babies. Drug use is like the black plague of our era ... but its self inflicted, condoned, coddled, proppped on one hand and criminalized on the other, and funded by hard working americans all around.

Of course I probably wouldn't put rails on scenic overlooks either, or signs telling you not to feed the bears - figure if your parents loved you, they'd smack your head if you started wandering towards a cliff.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
TeamNelson said:
Harsh realities to deal with ... I personally believe decriminalization coupled with no free rehab or medical care associated with drug use is a ticket for a brief (in historical terms) and brutal clean up. People would die, horribly, as they were allowed to suffer the consequences of their decisions. Their children and families will suffer as well. I want to believe that someone other than government might step in and care for those who had no choice in the matter, as we had in the past. I know many families with the means and desire to love on a meth baby, and I'd rather divert whatever amount of my taxes that's been wasted on the war on drugs into funding care and adoption for those babies. Drug use is like the black plague of our era ... but its self inflicted, condoned, coddled, proppped on one hand and criminalized on the other, and funded by hard working americans all around.

Of course I probably wouldn't put rails on scenic overlooks either, or signs telling you not to feed the bears - figure if your parents loved you, they'd smack your head if you started wandering towards a cliff.
One of our several foster children had fetal-alcohol-syndrome and her life was ruined.
she could have functioned at a low level if the state would have allowed us to adopt her and get proper medical care on our insurance.
alcohol is legal and still kills and ruins lives.
I certainly don't have all the answers, but I'd hate to see drugs as available as aspirin.

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
Bob said:
Doublebass73 said:
BINGO!

Now all they have to do is bring back liquor prohibition that WORKED SO WELL and out country will so much better!

A few trillion dollars flushed down the war on drugs toilet, will help pay for all those druggies out there who are so afraid of the laws that they routinely break.
It's amazing how many people ignore history. Both prohibition and a failed 40 year war on drugs that has yielded no reduction in the amount of drug users. It's also amazing that the same people who rightfully acknowledge that gun control laws are useless because criminals don't follow laws think that drug control laws are useful because criminals will somehow follow drug control laws.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts