Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. The dukkillr is right.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
lower taxes for businesses , big deal, You CANNOT tax a business it is simply passed on to the consumer. No capitol gain tax wow i'll bet that will help less than 5 % Of the people and by the way were is he going to get the money to pay for all his new crap? You better hold on to your wallet real tight because a huge vaccum cleaner is going to suck it dry.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Dee I think the devil best get his long handles on. You, me and Dukk are in complete agreement on this one.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I pay capital gains taxes every year. I honestly don't mind because I think of our troops and the pain of taxes goes away. What I really hate is that the government wastes the money that they take from me.
Personally, I don't think cap gain taxes will go away. If it did, it would lead to more rapid change in stock prices and market volatility. Wall street benefits again.
Obama and Hillary love to tax and spend, my bet is that they will raise taxes and fees, to the detriment of all.

The Hermit

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
So, he's thinking supply side Reagonomics now as dictated by Wall Street and London. MMMmmmm, that can only go so far....most economists will argue about its merits in the end,,,actually that is income redistribution and further abandonment of the People. I'll take capital gains tax any day over regular income tax. But at the same time on the other hand, the HC Reform Bill is turning out to be nothing but a regressive excessive tax on the People in general. Slavery is alive and well in the USA.

I believe Obama has been 'couped'...he has signed (forced) away much presidential power/influence in recent executive orders. He is now just a figure head and has abandoned any liberal and noble ideas he once had.

..TM7

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
TM7 said:
So, he's thinking supply side Reagonomics now as dictated by Wall Street and London. MMMmmmm, that can only go so far....most economists will argue about its merits in the end,,,actually that is income redistribution and further abandonment of the People. I'll take capital gains tax any day over regular income tax. But at the same time on the other hand, the HC Reform Bill is turning out to be nothing but a regressive excessive tax on the People in general. Slavery is alive and well in the USA.

I believe Obama has been 'couped'...he has signed (forced) away much presidential power/influence in recent executive orders. He is now just a figure head and has abandoned any liberal and noble ideas he once had.

..TM7
But TM I thought you were for the healthcare bill?

"liberal and noble ideas" So TM are "liberal" ideas also "noble" ideas to you? I think we have all finally seen addmission of guilt!

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Billy,,,basically you're a fool incapable of understanding anything or following the flow of thought anywhere. That's why you're a low rung government worker, probably never holding a job in the private sector, except for maybe delivering newspapers or mowing lawns.

Basically I'll invest 2 minutes so you can distort and mangle what I say in selective cognition mode.
a] I am for real HC reform in proper context and form,,,not the product/bill now coming down the pike, which amounts to a Tax reform bill and forces people to buy into a system or be penalized...This is a 'reform' dictated by Wall Street HC syndicates and is not reform at all, but is instead forced economic indenture thru tax scheming. This HC tax reform bill is regressive on working folks, while at the same time corporate aristocrats are about to get still another reagonomic tax break. Reagonomic tax breaks only work so far...the past 40-50 years have seen basically reagonomic tax breaks enacted one after another, putting us in part in this current economic state of affairs.
b] HC for people is a NOBEL idea, whether one is a so-called conservative or a so-called liberal....even a moron should be able to understand that; so you should be able to. The HC for-all idea as conceptualized by BHO was a NOBLE idea....but I'm afraid you know very little, if anything, about NOBLE ideas.
c] BHO has been 'forced' to abandon his ideas and programs.

Now run along and play.....TM7

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
TM7 said:
Billy,,,basically you're a fool incapable of understanding anything or following the flow of thought anywhere. That's why you're a low rung government worker, probably never holding a job in the private sector, except for maybe delivering newspapers or mowing lawns.

Basically I'll invest 2 minutes so you can distort and mangle what I say in selective cognition mode.....even a moron should be able to understand that; so you should be able to.
Have you ever considered moving your goat to an unknown location?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I don't see any implication that there would be massive tax cuts for businesses involved here. That whole idea that tax cuts for businesses equate to more jobs is know as "trickle-down economics", and it's been shown to not work too well (regardless of political affiliation). Usually tax cuts to businesses just result in the executive's pay check getting a little fatter with little change down at the end of the scale where the common worker sits.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Dee said:
TM7 said:

Basically I'll invest 2 minutes so you can distort and mangle what I say in selective cognition mode.....even a moron should be able to understand that; so you should be able to.
Have you ever considered moving your goat to an unknown location?

My goat keeps getting out....and likes to climb mountains...and little hills. All good cyber fun until somebody looses an 'eye'.... ;) ;)

Ever consider sending $50 or 60 grand to 56081 to get 'invested' for you right...?.. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MGmorgden....yes, that was what I was getting at...they only work so far...trickle down...the inverse is 'gush up'. Suddenly, everyday people have no money as it has all been transferred and consolidated...the rest goes to taxes and new fangled tax scams like thw so-called HC reform bill which amounts to a gift to the insurance syndicates.

...TM7

·
Registered
671 Posts
TM7 said:
Billy,,,basically you're a fool incapable of understanding anything or following the flow of thought anywhere. That's why you're a low rung government worker, probably never holding a job in the private sector, except for maybe delivering newspapers or mowing lawns
Talk about the kettle calling the snowman black. Wow

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
Yea right.
And Pelosi did not explain the last tax increase as an increase but a Tax cut that was allowed to ellapse.
These people think all the $ is theirs and the less you can keep the more you need them.
I think he ment to say loss of a tax decrease.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts