Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
???what are we all going to hunt with this year for me its got to b44mag :D :D but seriously im just wondering what we all carry in the woods so lets hear it good luck n be careful out there ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
I am using the Remington 700 SPS Varmint 243 for Deer this year. I am using 100 Grain Winchester Super X Power points for them. For Groundhogs I use Hornady 58 Grain VMax. Dale

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Browning A-bolt 30/06 with Remingtons 125 grn reduced recoil loads. The rotor cuff may be torn again so the pet 300 is sitting in the safe this year. Only shot I had yesterday had the deer standing broadside at 100 yds with a house about 275 yds behind it. Waited 45 min for her to feed past the house only to have a tresspasser push her right to the house. Plenty of days left. Safe huntin ya'll

·
Registered
312 Posts
I could carry a B'b gun, it wouldn't matter, because there aren't any deer left - besides around the houses.

I saw 3 bucks yesterday and none of them were legal.

I hunt in a 4 point zone!

I didn't see a doe yesterday and didn't see a deer today until 4:30 PM

·
Registered
373 Posts
ruger 77 .25-06, savage 11 .243, tc contender super 14 7-30 waters, ruger blackhawk .45 colt. what i carry will depend on weather or where i am hunting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts