Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my last post for a while , i get on the plane in the mourning .

i'll be writing letters to some guys here and they'll let you all know how i'm doing

see you in 15 months ;D

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Best of luck buddy, and look up a computer when you get some down time, you can always check with us by logging in onto this site from "over there", and we will be VERY happy to hear from you....<><....:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good Luck. Stay Safe. Thank you for your service. You will be in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
We wish you the best. You have my full support. It is not easy leaving home and going overseas. I thank you and the rest of the troops for your dedication and service. We are looking forward to your return. Keep us informed any way you can. You contribute greatly to this forum.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Mitchell,

Take care of yourself and come home safe brother.
If you can get to a computer over there, post your APO and I will send you a care package.

I did my time over there so I know you will be needing things. Don't be afraid to ask, we are all behind you 100%

Spanky
Cpl. USMC
Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Be safe and God bless you Mitch.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
A big thank you to you and your buddies serving us so well. Stay safe and check in with us whenever you get a chance for down time. Will keep you in our prayers.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
51,156 Posts
Be safe Mitch, keep your head down and don't be a hero!! ;)

Thanks for your service,

Tim

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Be safe. Be carefull and don't trust any of those towel heads. Even the children. They only want one thing and that is to destroy our way of life. Thank you and all service men and women for doing what needs to be done. Looking forward to your safe return and God bless. Dale

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
We'll try to save a few PD's for you,so plan on the 2009 PD shoot. ;D ;D ;D So take care hoss,because Marv and I will be looking for you at the shoot. Digger

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
May God be with you and surround you with protective angels. See ya when you get home. Thanks for keepin the fight "over there".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts