Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use a 1x scope and would like to share their experiences, brand preferance, place of purchase preference. I am not speaking of electronic red dot types but am interested in optical cross hair type. Thank You in advance.

Cheese

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I like the Nikon Buckmaster 1x20, its very clear and it has never failed on my 3 1/2mag turkey gun. It would be perfect for those states where you can't have magnification.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I have never heard of a Traditions scope ???

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Ohh made by them. Nope I wouldn't buy them.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I might if I keep hearing good things. Wheres it made? I have had bad luck with traditions.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had a traditions pursuit pro that i just sold to a friend , the gun was a nail driver , but ther customer service is very BAD !!
I e-mailed them with some ?? about my gun , no reply , I have e-mailed them at least 6 times and never recieved a answer , so i called them and the person i talked to was very rude . I repaired it myself and sold it. SO I broke down and bought a TC encore . But as my luck goes , my Tc would not lock all the way , unless i slammed it closed hard ( even with out a primer ) I all did to get it to work was , i removed all the oil from the lock down bar and the reciver and opened and closed it 200 times. I guess i broke it in , and now its fine .

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
T/c service is great if you don't think it closes right. They should close very easy. I had a Traditions Lightning Lightweight I bought on clearnce and the scope holes went all the way through the reciver and was keeping the bases loose. They didn't want to fix it so I threw it away. It was a light gun though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
30-06man said:
T/c service is great if you don't think it closes right. They should close very easy. I had a Traditions Lightning Lightweight I bought on clearnce and the scope holes went all the way through the reciver and was keeping the bases loose. They didn't want to fix it so I threw it away. It was a light gun though.
My encore is closing just fine now , but before if i closed it lightly , the barrel would move in the reciever .
I also e-mailed TC twice and no responce .

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Its hard contacting them via email its easier by phone and you never get a recording.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts