Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I usually look to see posts from Mad dog about his squirrel hunts. Figured his season was open by now. Does any body know if he is doing ok? I PM'd last week and got no reply.
Thanks, Brent

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: HE IS OK. -OT-Anybody heard from MAD DOG?

Found him... well he replied to my PM, I guess this was posted in the wrong place anyway, he used a sportster not a shotgun. But he is ok. so that's good. He is still hunting, just hasn't been to GBO lately. - Brent

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
thejanitor said:
Found him... well he replied to my PM, I guess this was posted in the wrong place anyway, he used a sportster not a shotgun. But he is ok. so that's good. He is still hunting, just hasn't been to GBO lately. - Brent
That's nice to hear. I always got a kick out of his squirrel hunting updates.

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
I always enjoyed his squirrel hunting threads too.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said he is using his 10/22 this fall so wasn't going to be posting in the H&R section right now. But I was happy to know he was ok. I read one of his last years threads about how he had 22 properties lined up to hunt. WOW no wonder he always had pics to post.
I miss the squirrel hunting from my youth in Iowa. Those squirrels ate corn all the time and they tasted so good.... thejanitor

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ok, since some of you asked, I've been squirrel hunting pretty hard this fall, until the last couple of weeks. It's been dry and pretty windy, until yesterday. Now it's been rainy, windy, and cold. ;D

Didn't start a thread, this year, because I've been hunting with a new, scoped, Ruger 10/22. I'll be taking the Sportster out some, later. Here's a few pics, from this season, just to whet yer appetite....... ;D

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.