Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,023 Posts
quickdtoo, you might call RCBS, and check and see ifin they have some old ones on the shelf, or ifin they can convert something to that, cheaper than what a set of new dies cost.
Heres their info for cust. svc:
1-800-533-5000, and their local nr is 1-530-533-5191
Mon - Thur 6:30 a.m. till 3 p.m. PST.

Gun Runner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.