Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....last time I heard from him was yesterday and he was scheduled to have a heart cath and possible stent this morning. Doesn't sound all that bad until one recalls that his over all health isn't too great. So quick prayer for our buddy would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
I'm praying for his return to good health and his return to posting the news.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
prayers from here for a successful operation
and recovery

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
GOD love you Charlie.

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Prayers to doctors and patient!!

CW

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
Got home Around 1 pm, went to bed, just got up, I'm sore as the dickens and worn out but I'm OK. Stomach's upset, likely from meds, I'm eating some Chkn noodle soup, CAMPBELLS, That's always been a cure all for me.

He was able to put 3 stents in. He said there's a 30-40% chance that it will not help. The anesthetic was intravenous, didn't work. The last time he gave locals around the groin area that worked well. I about came off the table several times as he said, give him some more.
Hospitol staff was great. I'm a lot weaker than I was 2 1/2 years ago, more tired too.

Thanks for all of the prayers. Like the Bible says, the prayers of a righteous man availeth much.

I woke up around 11, now I'm worn out already. God has blesse me so many times I had a real bad feeling about this. My Pastor calleded at 5:30 AM to tell me that I was in their prayers, I was really comforted by that. I'm going back to bed, AGAIN. CHARLIE. Grin Grin

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Ah yes, that fine Parisian recipe beats all that ails!

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Be strong and REST Charlie.

I have had same procedure and it knocked the piss outta me. I also don't work well with anesthesia for some reason it just doesn't work the same as most folks. I have had three surgeries requiring it and EVERYTIME I awoke before it was completely !! ::) ::)

Rest helps! May god bless prayers continue!!

CW

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
glad to hear you're ok.
rest up and get well soon ;)

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
Pain is not bad today, just hurts to walk and I'm still weak and tired. I stay up a while and I'm ready for another nap. I really appreciate the prayers. I've missed the past 2 Sundays at Church because of my heart, ENOUGH.
Dr has cut the nitro patch in 1/2 and changed 2 other meds. In 2 weeks he wants me to stop the patch and one of the meds. Time will tell. POWDERMAN. ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts