Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here he is, less than 1 month old. During pre-natal visits, his Mom..my grandson's wife, was told that "something just doesn't look right..better consider an abortion". Being a serious Christian, she wouldn't hear of it! Little Sawyer was born and the doctors, nor anybody else can call him anything but flawless...and he is an exact replica of his "big brother"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
Congratulations IG! I have # 10 Grandchild showing up next month! I worry for their future!

Tim Tebow's life and story is one we should remember.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Those are fine looking boys there IG. you must be proud. ;D

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
what some faces!
i can can imagine some big time
spoiling going on. :D ;) :D

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
ironglow said:
Ranger99 said:
what some faces!
i can can imagine some big time
spoiling going on. :D ;) :D
Who ? .....Me ?

no. . .the guy behind you :D

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Went hunting with my grandson this afternoon ..Daddy of the two boys above. We barely got into the woods when he filled his antlerless tag..nice doe, fed on the nearby cornfields. He and his wife usually fill all their tags, and being in law enforcement, he has the local police call him for fresh road kills. So, they rarely buy meat.
He told me that the other day they had some pork chops, and as they started the meal...Brody, the big boy above asked, "what kind of meat is this? His Dad replied, "it's pork!". Brody then asks.."where did you shoot it Dad?". ;)

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know what it is, but my grandson normally fills all his big game tags. He is fair chase and neither he nor I would like baiting of fenced game. I think he makes a very serious study of all facets of hunting and deer behavior.
This morning he calls me and asks if a buck has one antler..would it be considered antlerless. I had to tell him, "no, it's still a buck"...so he let his hunting buddy on the scene tag it..he has a family to feed also.
Here he is with that doe he tagged yesterday. The doe is a nice big one but it's size can't be appreciated because my grandson is 6'5" and about 260#.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts