Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through my liberary and have decided to thin them out a little. All books are plus postage. HB stands for hardbound, SC stands for soft cover.
Small arms of the world. By Smith & Smith HB 9th edition 15.00
Traditionall Bowyers bibles I II III. #1 HB, #2&3 SC 45.00
5 North American hunter books all HB. Whitetail Wisdom, Hunting Whitrtails Successfully, Hunting Adventures, The Game Rifle & All About Elk. 20.00 Sold pending funds
Encyclopedia of North American Indians. HB 20.00 Sold pending funds
Black Powder Hunting. By Fadela HB 8.00
The World of the Black Bear. HB 5.00
The Foxfire Book. SC 5.00
NRA Wild Turkey Hunting. SC 3.00
Shotgun News Treasury. Volumes 1through 9 except 4 20.00 Sold Pending Funds
Natures Healing Arts. HB 4.00 Sold pending funds
The wild Mammals of Missouri. SC 20.00
Ducks Geese and Swans of North America. HB 20.00
Magic and Medicine of Plants. SC 10.00 Sold pending funds
Traditional Archery by Fadela. SC with slight water damage, but all readable. 6.00 Sold pending funds
2 book set from National Wildlife Federation, The History of Wildlife in America & Gardening with Wildlife. Books come in protective cardboard cover with titles on the cover. Dust jackets are a little frayed. 15.00
PM me if interested in any books and I can give more detailed information and shipping costs. Thanks, Worm.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you go about doing that media mail? Do you just imform them at the post office that its media or do you have to get certain types of boxes or envelopes? I've got a lot of the flat rate boxes and could send away for some media mailers if need be. Worm

·
Super Moderator
51,488 Posts
Everything you need to know is on that page, read the Media Mail Quick Service Guide[/color], just tell the clerk you want to ship it Media Mail.

Tim

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are all in very good condition. I beleive they will all fit into one of those flat rate boxes for 10.35 or can go media mail, whichever you prefer. Worm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.