Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Yea that really sucks lots of WI folks are ticked off too. I guess I will listen to it on the Radio I could go to the bar and watch but that gets too darn noisy and distracting.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
Come on Cowboys..... ;D

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I got a million bucks on the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesehead!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
My hero's have always been Cowboys.......

From Dandy Don Merdith to Roger Staubach, Danny White, then the unknowns.....then Troy...then more old guys......and now Romo.......

Hard to change now.........

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
jh45gun said:
Yea that really stinks lots of WI folks are ticked off too. I guess I will listen to it on the Radio I could go to the bar and watch but that gets too darn noisy and distracting.
Thought about doing the same, but it's a school night. ::)

I kinda feel bad for Favre having to take another loss when their having such a good season - oh well. Go Cowboys!!!

Cheese,

You want to send those million my way? :D

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Heavy said:
jh45gun said:
Yea that really stinks lots of WI folks are ticked off too. I guess I will listen to it on the Radio I could go to the bar and watch but that gets too darn noisy and distracting.

I kinda feel bad for Favre having to take another loss when their having such a good season - oh well. Go Cowboys!!!

Cheese,

Not so fast, I will be taking your money!!

Cheese

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I've been a Cowboys fan since the Roger Staubach days.........not on the Romo band wagon yet, and can't stand T.O.

GO PACKERS !!!!!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
This time is going to be a charm for Brett and the Packers!

I am from deep in the Heart of Texas, but have never been a Cowboy's fan, and lost what little respect I did have from them when Jerry Jones took over. The three most overrated things I can think of are Starbucks Coffee, Home-cooking, and the Dallas Cowboys!

Most of you can't remember, but I was an old Dallas Texans fan.......................

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Cheesehead said:
Heavy said:
jh45gun said:

Cheese,

Not so fast, I will be taking your money!!

Cheese
We'll see. Either way I think it's gonna be a heck of a game.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
I think it is going to be a great game also.

·
Premium Member
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but it will be one at the bluegill.....anyone can join me therefor a cold tasty.....(beware any cowboys fans).

three things we believe in around here.. beer, brats, and #4

[move]go pack!!![/move]

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Growing up a Steeler fan it was bred into me to naturally hate the Cowboys. I have to say go Packers if those are my choices. Dale

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
It's funny you mention that. I was raised to hate the Steelers and I do.

Another interesting note is that Brett is 0 and 8 at Texas Stadium. I'm thinking he'll keep that streak going.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Heavy said:
It's funny you mention that. I was raised to hate the Steelers and I do.

Another interesting note is that Brett is 0 and 8 at Texas Stadium. I'm thinking he'll keep that streak going.
Brett had a problem at the Metrodome against the Vikequeens too but he learned to win there. If they show up to play they have just as good a chance to beat Dallas as anyone. Of course a little luck never hurts either. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the way i see it, the brett has beaten about everyone one on their turf a few times. just because he hasnt yet just gives me more confidence that he is about to. the best thing in the world right now is for the cowboys to under-estimate the pack.

one more question... why is it that the cowboys wont come up here and play in late november or december? maybe they should be called the dallas 'cow-ard-boys'? perhaps they could wear pink uniforms with a yellow stripe running down their fronts. lol!!! methinks it's about time for another "ice bowl"; even if we have to bring it to you. lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Vikequeens! Now that's funny!

I don't think the Cowboys will be under-estimating the Pack. I'm sure the Cowgirls could go up to Green Bay and stomp on your yella cheeseheads just as easily. Hmmm...pink uniforms with yellow strips; interesting combination. I can read the headline now. "Pink Cowboys stomp Greenbay in Greenbay" I like it.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.