Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my bag packed and i get on the plane at the begging of next month. this should be the best varmint hunting trip ever !!! no limit on anything **** you can spotlight them if you want . no handi's for me this time just my M24 , M9 , and M4 and if stuff really hits the fan the big 25MM in the Bradley . so fellas enjoy your short months long seasons i've got the next 15 month of non stop varmint hunting , lets just hope they forgot how to shoot back and how to use IEDs so that in April i can come back and see my baby's birth.

its been a fun few years fellas , i own you guys a lot of credit for the way i shoot (mac and wes) thanks a lot guys , i'll see you on the other side.

i don't leave for a while but i'm going to be spending this last week with my family so i wont be on much.

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Best of luck to you Mitchell, remember to pray and have faith in God, put your faith in him and you will be OK, keeping you head down would not hurt either. Stay safe buddy, for your growing family as well as for yourself. We will all be praying for you here....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Mitchell

Good luck buddy , just remember to duck and cover . ;) O , one more thing [glow=red,2,300]THANK YOU [/glow]

Richard Kohli

USMC

·
Super Moderator
51,147 Posts
Take care Mitch, no need to be a hero, just git er done. ;)

My thanks to you, too!

Tim

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Mitch,
Thank you so much for what you and all the people in our armed forces do to protect our great nation.
May god bless you, your family, and your fellow brothers and sisters in arms. May he protect all of you
and bring you home safe to your families.

Robert

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Take care Bro...Gods Speed and a safe return...

Remember...watch your 6...and keep your faith in the Lord...

Give me a call if you get a chance before your airborn...

Mac

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Like all the others, I thank you for your service to our country. Keep the faith and God bless you and your family.

bigjeepman

·
Registered
272 Posts
mitchell, thank you for what you are doing and may god look over you and your family while you are gone, i have two nephews in the marines over there, one came back last month this was his last turn in iraq, he has been in marines for eight years, he made it back, the other brother gets out in feb-08, so it want be than long for him, mitchell i hope the best for you and will pray for you and all the troops over there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Godspeed my friend! And happy hunting, albeit not on the happiest of hunting grounds.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
So you're going to be back in April maybe? Make it last into June,and you can make it to the PD shoot. Take care of yourself young'un and we'll see you when you get back. Also when that baby boy gets big enough,send him to old Marv and me,we'll show him how to hunt and shoot. ;D ;D ;D Digger

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
thank you for your service, mitchell.
stay sharp, keep your butt covered,think ahead and watch your buddies back.
come home safe and in one piece.
sgt. glenn macgregor
csc 1-125 inf.
us. army

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks a bunch guys

maybe i'll get lucky and bag a big one

good hunting fellas

SPC Mitchell Kellhofer