Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 1390 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
The three stations closes to me are getting $3.27. I buy mine on the indian reservation and save about .23 a gallon.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
here's a good website for shopping 'round $3.15 for regular is least expensive I have found in my area.
Diesel hitting close to $3.50

Just click on show search options and you can select type of fuel state area etc and it will list specific stations in your area.

http://www.vermontgasprices.com/GasPriceSearch.aspx

for a quick summary select Gas price maps and you can see the nation at a glance

Then if someone can explain to me how Utah and Wyoming are the least expensive (perhaps they have less state Tax)

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Bought deisel last night @ $2.99 a gallon.
I'd guess the gas was probably around $2.85-$2.89.
It's been running anywhere between .10 and .15 less than deisel here.
East of OKC about 30 miles.

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
Wednesday Driving back from Paso Robles to South San Francisco I paid 3.41 a gallon
On the way to work this morning 3.33 to 3.39. The stations in my town are over $3.50

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
$3.35 in Kalifornia. We have "special" gas out here.....

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
Cabin 4 what I never can get is over where the refineries are on 80 north by the carcanis bridge you would think gas is cheaper as thye do not have to haul it so far. but those stations are more. The same was true in NJ near Newark Air port and gas was cheaper at the ocean 30 miles south, where I lived.

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
I know what you mean! Does not make sense.

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
TeamNelson said:
$3.49 on base here in the Rainbow State. It's been over $3 since Nov 2008.
The alleged birth place of our illegal president.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I paid 3.30 this morning here in northern new york. I can t wait for motorcycle weather.

·
Registered
341 Posts
In north Texas I paid 2.81 a gallon when I filled my truck up yesterday morning. At 1600 later that day the same place, still the cheapest in the area, was 2.84 a gallon. Man this is a bummer...thank God my commute to work is only 6 miles away. Thats still considerably shorter a commute than I had when gas hit the 3.92 a gallon here during the last gas gouging period a couple of years or so back. So I guess I shouldnt really complain.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Me too! 3.29 nine. SW WA. Could've gotten it about 10-15 cents cheaper but it was on the way. Fill up at a half tank, doesn't hurt as much. Wonder what next years hunting will cost me??

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
I've been paying $3.53 per gallon for over a year now. We are expecting it to go over $4.00 in the next month or so. Diesel is over $3.60 a gallon. Heating oil iis $3.11 a gallon as of December.

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ouch on the heating oil. We paid 75 cents a gallon about 15 years ago. We switched to natural gas about five years ago and have not regretted that. Too bad US lamebrain policy is to use portable natural gas for bad and wasteful applications like power plants that could be powered with other fuels. Instead we are wasting a finite resource that could be better applied elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 1390 Posts