Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm taking chance one member might have a part or info on parts for a J.C. Higgins model 30 22cal. I need the piece (it's 2 piece)that lifts the rounds up tp the chamber. I've searched Numrich and a few local spots but no luck. Thanks in advance, Old as Dirt.

·
Premium Member
4,734 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 261764

Cartridge Lifter
Product #: 713200
Part Key: 10
$19.63
OUT OF STOCK
I do not know if this helps but this is what Numrich showed for model 30. Kurt
Thank you for your reply, out of stock is what I'm seeing everywhere I look. There are two pieces (Numrich lists as #40 &41), one on each side of the cartdridge lifter, that are worn and allow the cartridge to get out of alignment . The gun will cycle 2-5 times then jam up. I'm afraid it will be a wall hanger and that's a shame because it really is a neat gun

·
Premium Member
4,734 Posts
You may be right on the wall hanger but I have thought that a few times. Numrich gets parts in all the time I think they have a service where you can have them contact you if they get something in that you are looking for. I know I had not checked them out for a few yrs then when I did about a year ago I found more parts than I could of hoped for brought a few back from wall hanger status. With the economy headed south they may get large doses of unused guns into thier inventory. Good luck Kurt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts