1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
I was in Japan on Monday, watched the exchange dip from 124JPY for 1 USD, to 118 - the yen in my wallet got more valuable as I watched the TV. Market dropped 1,000 points on opening, and now its "confident again" ?!? Some were calling the 10% drop to one exchange a "fix" which meant it was broken before when it was up ... interesting.

If the markets were a girl, I'd warn my son against dating her - high maintenance, volatile, emotionally driven, and largely a fiction designed to get others to take money out of their wallets and give it to them. For heaven's sake don't plan a future with someone like that.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
TeamNelson said:
If the markets were a girl, I'd warn my son against dating her - high maintenance, volatile, emotionally driven, and largely a fiction designed to get others to take money out of their wallets and give it to them. For heaven's sake don't plan a future with someone like that.

So in other words nearly impossible to resist. It's the other guy that gets dumped, I'm too smart for that, it's just a one time thing for me I'll be in and gone before anything bad happens.

I've been getting more conservative these last few months... But not quite enough it seems. It appears her dad came home early😉
Forum Obstructionist

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Empty said:
TeamNelson said:

So in other words nearly impossible to resist. It's the other guy that gets dumped, I'm too smart for that, it's just a one time thing for me I'll be in and gone before anything bad happens.

I've been getting more conservative these last few months... But not quite enough it seems. It appears her dad came home early😉
Forum Obstructionist

In the words of the wise Taylor Swift, boys only want love if its torture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts