Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the caliente/flounder/twice blocked. But everyone already knows this and this turd will keep returning.

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
Is the caliente/flounder/twice blocked. But everyone already knows this and this turd will keep returning.
Not at gboreloaded. :tango_face_smile:

·
24,482 Posts
Careful over on FB. After people see and start reading the site you might get more liberals joining. Do what
the groups do, you can't join without a reference from another member. That stops a lot of that crap.

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
Careful over on FB. After people see and start reading the site you might get more liberals joining. Do what
the groups do, you can't join without a reference from another member. That stops a lot of that crap.
FB liberals might join Gboreloaded but with Bill and Matt watching, they won't last long if they get out of hand.

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
24,482 Posts
A lot of private forums do that over there. It is thier private site web page. SAA did that also, so did machines and men of WW2.Several others also. They are not their own exclusive web site like this one is.
I was on there for ten years, but you think whatever you want.

Ok, then why is it over there and not on its own? FB doesent mess with these forums. But they are still
useing the site. FB made it to where anyone can start up a forum, but on they're site. So they get the
post count. And advertisers are starting up forums.

·
Administrator
26,045 Posts
Ya ain't listening to what they are saying Dave.

Matt did in fact set up a FB group. He did it as a rally point BEFORE he set up the forum site.

He bought a new domain, GBO Reloaded and reloaded all of the database from the day we sold this site to Tactical Republic who in turn sold it to VS.

What the guys are talking about is the forum site at: https://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/

It has nothing to do with face book.

It even has a music forum and a science and sci-fi forum in addition to all the forums that GBO had before we sold it. Matt is the owner of it.

·
24,482 Posts
I wasn't aware of that, I thought it was like those others on that FB site. My mistake, my apologies. I had clicked on that link but I couldn't get it to open. I'll try some more.

·
Administrator
26,045 Posts
Yup if you weren't a member on March 1, 2014 you'd have to register as a new member to use the site.

·
Administrator
26,045 Posts
I've not asked anyone to join or use the site Matt has set up. He has, I haven't. If someone asks me a question I answer it within the limits of my ability and knowledge to do so. Always have, from way before there was an internet I helped people when I could. Since the early days of the internet I've been on it and have helped those whom I could. Doing that and being helpful is what gave me the contacts needed to set up and build this site.

Anyone who asks gets the benefit of any knowledge I have.

I have no ownership interest in the site. It is Matt's baby, I am just participating there same as any and everyone is free to do on any internet site out there. No one will be invited by me to go there. But if someone asks me about it I will share the knowledge I have and since Matt is my son and has asked me to be an Admin there as I am here I can also help folks who ask for it to get their account active there same as here or any other site I am admin on.

Before I set up this site I was a member of every shooting, hunting, fishing, outdoor website I was able to find on the internet. I've seen lots of folks who post here who are also posting there, just as folks post to lots of other sites they discuss here such as the recent questions about the cast bullet site that was having trouble.

Join there, or not, post there or not. Matters not to me, might to Matt but not to me. That comment applies to any and all sites out there vying for your attention. Seems to me there is a place for a whole bunch of sites on the www.

·
24,482 Posts
It will work out for the best. Some of the newer guys didn't know who Matt was. Now that you have
explained it they will be more comfortable with it. At first I didn't know who Matt was I just thought he
was a guy in IT. But then you told me who he was.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts