Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic of my New Henry 22 Mag excuse the silver mounts all I could get at the time. The scope is a Tasco 3x12 X Jim :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Does it shoot as good as it looks?

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea Butler, it does, I think you replied to my target post and replied about the target. Jim :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Somewhere along the line I missed your target. Not bad at all, looks like it's gonna be a real shooter!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sharp rifle! I have had the itch to get myself a lever action for some time now. Those targets look good too! I would like to post a pic of my 77/17 sometime...do I need a place to host it on the web first?
Steve

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what I did. you might have a place with your internet provider I have aol and I know you can mess with pics there but I have not done much with it there. Jim

·
Administrator
26,062 Posts
jh45gun If you're interested I can provide you a copy of that photo lightened up to show the stock wood in both forend and butt. Just drop me an e-mail so I can attach the photo to you and I'll send it along.

GB

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats ok greybeard I don't need that but if you want to post a enhanced photo so some of your readers can see the wood better go ahead. Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts