Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pictureof my hunting partner as tough as any boy but still wears dresses shoots bows or guns better than most boys and loves the outdoors and hynting. she wont even pick up a compound she likes her little recurve says i am cheating when using sights on my bow hmm wonder where that came from anyways hope you all enjoy http://www.hunt101.com/img/299641jpg

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Picture of me and my fav hunting parner my

Absolutely Beautiful. You are certainly a lucky Papa. Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hog/wild boar Hunting

Howie

Good looking hunting pard. you have there. I see you are still using that whanger to pig hunt with, chuckle i'm just jealous that i can't do it. Nice pictures Howie, You are a good man, there should be more like you.
Regards...........Joe..........

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Picture of me and my fav hunting parner my

Keep her interested in hunting. We need more young one to keep up the tradition :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

she is very interested in huinting both my daughters love the outdoors, with the little one jasmine was a turning point in my hunting its kind of crazy but we make all kinds of noises she coughs and we still are able to have great hunts about 5 years ago she was laying down making sand angles coughing laughing on opening day of deer hunting i thought to myself ill never see anything about 10 minutes later i nice plump doe comes out and we get her so now we just enjoy the hunt talking and laughing who cares if we get anything, the crazy thing is we usually do bring home our inteded game. with the oldest daughter i was kind of tough wouldnt laugh had to be so quiet made for some tough hunts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts