Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Encore barrels and a Walnut Stock and Forearm for sale. I am starting a new project gun and need the funds so I will not be interested in trades, Sorry.

1- T/C Encore 223 Rem. barrel, 24" Blued with front sight. Has Weaver base. Very Good condition. Has had less than 60 rounds fired. The finish is bright blue. $175 + $10 Shipping

2- T/C Encore 35 Whelen barrel 22" Blued no front sight. Has Weaver base. Very Good condition. Has had 32 rounds fired. The finish is matt blue. $190 + $10 Shipping -- Sold PF

3- T/C Encore Walnut Butt Stock with bolt and Forearm for standard taper barrel. Stock looks new and was only used for a short time until I replaced it with a camo stock. It is 95% or better. $45 + $10 Shipping SOLD PF to 30Herrett

I only use email at work and the filters block GB's PM's so please contact me by email [email protected] I will return your emails between 8 and 5.

Thanks,

Bamaflyer

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: F/S Encore barrels and Walnut Stock/forearm

sorry - was sold about 5 Min. before your email arrived - Sold to 30Herrett

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts

Here is your email to me , what is up with your post saying it was sold ?

Done- Please send money order to :

Rusty Abernathy

2242 Lee Road 88

Waverly, AL 36879

I will need your shipping address.

Thanks,

Rusty

I am holding sending funds till this is cleared up .
30Herrett

·
Registered
124 Posts

I'll take #2 if it's still available. PM and E-Mail sent.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

BPJON,

35 Whelen is yours. Need shipping info.

Bamaflyer

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sorry 30Herrett, got confused!! the different names on the email and the PM messed me up. It's yours. Please send shipping info.

Rusty (Bamaflyer)

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts

Rusty;
Thanks for the reply clearing this up .Funds will mail on Friday .PM sent with shipping info .
30Herrett

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

OK, the 223 REM. Barrel is all that is left I have reduced the price to $175 +10 Shipping. If it dosen't sell in the next couple of days,(by Monday), I'll just keep it. I hate to sell it anyway!!

Thanks.
Rusty

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

If there is no interest in the 223 barrel by 4PM (cst) I'll move it and close the thread. Please make an offer if you are interested. I have already reduced the Price and won't go much cheaper.

Thanks,

Bamaflyer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts