Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering 15ct sample packs of powder coated bullets. This is part of my "Give Back" so I ask that you donate my shipping costs to an organization that supports finding a cure for cancer. I'm not fast, my day job comes first, but you will get what you have requested if they're still available. If you have bullets that you would like coated, send them to me for the same deal - just donate the shipping cost. I have the following colors and Lee push through sizers. I can leave them unsized if you would prefer to size them yourself. Also, pictured are most types of the bullets I have available. Quantities are limited and I will do my best to keep this thread updated whenever I notice a shortage.

If anyone else would like to donate naked cast bullets I would coat them and add to this list, same with Lee push through sizers (I can take them on loan and return them too). Any questions, ask away.

Blue, Red, White, Bronze/Gold

.309", .311", .430", .454", .359"

Thanks, Dinny
http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/hr-centerfire-rifles/give-back/
https://donate.cancer.org/index?campaign=search&gclid=CJ-1lePQxcgCFQkuaQodtq0BNg

P.S. I don't cast so all of these bullets have come from generous members of GBO or from an acquaintance of one. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nathan,
The NOE 240gr would work in the BLK, but I also have a handful of the Lee 230gr 300BLK bullets. I can send you 15 of each and you try them both. Are they for a Hand rifle?

Thanks, Dinny

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dinny. I just wanted to say thank you :) as a cancer survivor myself offering a service such as you are for a cancer donation is a great idea this is why I joined this handi group I'm here because of a of a simple yearly physical. Get checked fellers. THANK YOU AGAIN DINNY

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
444 said:
Dinny. I just wanted to say thank you :) as a cancer survivor myself offering a service such as you are for a cancer donation is a great idea this is why I joined this handi group I'm here because of a of a simple yearly physical. Get checked fellers. THANK YOU AGAIN DINNY
You're not alone here. We have lost a few members and family to cancer. It's an ugly disease that has affected everyone here in some way or another. :'(

JustaShooter said:
Hey Dinny, what method are you using to coat them?
Dry tumble. I don't have a gun or compressor.

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nhecht25 said:
Yep, they are for my handi rifle which will be suppressed which is why I like the idea of powder coated bullets.
IME, Handi rifles like them sized to .309" I'll size some tonight for ya.

Thanks, Dinny

·
Registered
791 Posts
Dinny, as a cancer survivor myself I appreciate what you are doing, I've been in remission for over two years. I only visit this site and two others on the 'net, I left one because it got to caustic, I check it once in a while but no longer post. You and my fellow GBO'ers are Family to me and may God Bless all of Y'all. Thanks again, may have to check out some of your Rimboized slugs. Take care, John. :)

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Good job Dinny KUDOS!

A while back I contacted you about coating some boolits for me... remember? well I never got them. I was looking thru receipts. (Momma was ::) :p ) to see if I paid for them and looks like the order never went thru or was lost or who knows what but they never charged me anyhow.

Any how, Ill dig around this weekend and see what I any raw cast have to contribute to your "cause".

I am shooting some from Lucky 13 in my Blk and 40/10MM hand guns. (So I have plenty)

You should have MY donation to you, for you, today or tomorrow. ;) ;) ;) 8)

CW

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks Dinny, you can size them to .309 if you like or I can size them too if you don't have the time. I've got a .309 sizer.

I would also like to say that I will make matching contributions up to a total of $100. Please let me know when $100 has been reached and I will make the donation to the American Cancer Society to help fight colon cancer.

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heinz said:
Dinny I will donate you some powder if you need it? :)
I appreciate it! Don't send alot, as you probably know, a little goes a long way. ;)

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nhecht25 said:
I would also like to say that I will make matching contributions up to a total of $100. Please let me know when $100 has been reached and I will make the donation to the American Cancer Society to help fight colon cancer.
That's very kind of you! I'll keep a tally and let you know.

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cwlongshot said:
A while back I contacted you about coating some boolits for me... remember?
And all this time I thought you kept them with your spare thread protector. ;D

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
glockmeister said:
Thanks again, may have to check out some of your Rimboized slugs. Take care, John. :)
You're welcome! What calibers do you shoot? I have more bullets that I dug out today.

Thanks, Dinny

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Dinny,

If you have the lee 300g RFNGC 45 Colt bullet I would like a sample. Just coat them and leave them unsized. If you don't have this bullet I will cast some and send them to you. Dang overbore 50 cal huntsman. :mad:

If you want more of the lee 230g bullets for the 300 blkout let me know.

BB

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
here is a list of molds i have. getting cold out and gonna start casting again pretty soon. let me know if you want some to add to the "give back"

noe .379 235gr. rf gc rg4,
mihec 312440 150 gr. gc 4 cav
noe 460009 480 gr gc rg4,
accurate 732900m hb bb 1 cav
noe .360 180 gr. wfn gc 5 cav,
accurate 628450s 2 cav,
noe .360 230 gr. rf gc 4 cav,
noe .513 450 gr. fn pb 2 cav,
noe .460 405 gr. rf rg4
noe .434 235 gr. rf gc 4 cav,
accurate 400260a pb 2 cav
noe 452 350-500 gr. rf adj. pp
noe 453 198 gr. swc pb 4 cav (h&g 130)
noe 460-186-collar button pb 4 cav.
noe 454 230 rn pb 4 cav. (h&g 34)
noe 314-196-fn gc (mx2-30h) eagan bullet
arsenal 358 124 gr. tc pb 4 cav.

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry BB, mine are all sized and lubed already.

Lonny, I'll send out the 38cal bullets tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks, Dinny

1 - 20 of 59 Posts