Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 12 ga. Topper Deluxe Classic in the local gun shop today. It looked just like the regular Partner shotgun, with a plastic rib on the barrel. I wasn't too impressed with the rib, but it had a nice Walnut stock and forend. The finish looked good, and the wood on this particular unit had some figure in the buttstock. It is a low comb that would work well with iron sighted guns. I don't know NEF's price, but it sure looks better than the pallet wood.

·
Registered
939 Posts
And the stocks are available from H&R. They are just not cataloged.

Wally

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
mt3030, do you know for sure if they have the TDC stocks available now through CS? Do you know if they have the checkered ones in stock?....<><.... :grin:

·
Registered
939 Posts
MSP Ret:

Sorry I was so late with this answer. These are the checkered walnut stocks I got from Customer Service about 3 or 4 years ago. I called and they provided the part numbers. They said they did not include them in their catalog because sales had proven too low to be worth it. They have a beautiful grain to them. This picture does not really do them justice. I will soon be cutting the buttstock down to complete another 20 gauge "Shorty". Call CS. I'm sure they can provide the part numbers.

Wally

[url]http://www.hunt101.com/?p=280674&c=500&z=1
[/url]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts