Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for the best prices for a one piece top mount base, rings and a forend for a Pro Hunter and barrels thank you all. Nim

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
please clarify. do you mean a one piece base with built in rings? or just a one piece base? and when you say pro hunter and barrels forearms do you mean a pro hunter rifle, shotgun, etc. or a regular forearm?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one piece base only and rings so I may remove the scope if I have to, and this will be for a fluted 06 barrel and forend later I am thinking about a rifled 20 ga barrel and forend TIA Nim

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
for your barrels check out http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/. try ebay or gunbroker for the stock and bases. the barrel will be about the same as a new barrel at your local shop on gunbroker but sometimes you will find a good deal. since eBay doesn't sell barrels anymore all the real good deals are gone. on this site look into the contender/ encore classifieds you can get good deals there also

·
Registered
160 Posts
How is a one piece base rings going to help if you remove them later?

Do you mean quick detach rings, and then use the iron sights? Well, Pro Hunter Barrels don't have iron sights. But the 24" Encore Barrels do and look good on a Prohunter.

Jason

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
that reminds me leupold makes a new quick detatch scope mounting system. the base comes off also. it has a secondary base under what you would call the base. i didn't really get to read it in their 07 catlog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts