Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the prayer posse forum and on this forum I have mentioned my wife and I were expecting our second child...well, she has arrived. Born by c-section on Thursday the 10-th at 6:16 in the afternoon.little Annie Kate weighed in at 7-14 and measures 18 1/2 Inches..My wife is 42 1/2 yrs of age and I will be 44 in June,the pregnancy was labeled " high risk",but things were smooth sailing,thanks to a path paved with prayers! to all who prayed..thanks..now back to Contenders and Encores!!! :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
919 Posts
spinafish,
Congrats on the new arrival!
May Annie Kate grow up to know the love of her parents and her Lord.

Ernie

·
Registered
62 Posts
New baby

Congratulations to you & your wife on the birth of your new baby girl. Ken

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are home and all parties are doing just fine. My wife is quite tired,but I can understand that..Baby is doing great,big brother is doing fine (all most nine years between them),and I'm as proud as a peacock!!!Its going to be tough for her when she starts dating,cause I'm going to be an old grump by then!! thanks guys!
We watched Bill Dance yesterday with her laying on my chest,then Sunday alittle NASCAR..now just trying to notice if she will be shooting off her left shoulder or her right! got to break them in right you know!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
already working on it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.