Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time contributor here. Just would like everyone to know that I sent back an RCBS Pro Melt furnace for an on off switch and a heating problem. I got it back with not only the problems fixed but a new pot and shut off rod. No charge, nada,zip,zero! The build date according to the sticker on the unit was Sept 17,1986. Great company great customer service!

·
23,769 Posts
no doubt all my orange is eventually going to be green rcbs serivice is the best!

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Welcome to the Post Shootin amigo!

Welcome to the Post Shootin amigo!
Always glad to have another experienced caster onboard.

regards,
Graycg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I have read alot here for quite some time. Had to let everone know about RCBS. Everybody knows the are good but I didnt expect this. Hey seems like I bid against you and Lloysmale alot on Ebay. You guys are all over it makes it interesting to say the least. Thanks again!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same here!

I have emailed RCBS a few times needing replacement parts and within a couple of days had a package in the mail and never a charge!

I even bought a RCBS bullet mould one time from a online reloading dealer with no connection to RCBS and it really wasn't what I wanted so I called RCBS and told them the story and the guy said to send it to them and he would fix me up. He did, in a little more than a week after I mailed off the mould, I had the exact one I wanted in my hands at no charge.

Great company!

oklahomaman.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts