Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Globalist Pope Francis calls for new ‘supranational’ authorities that would to rule countries and enforce UN goals.

Pope Francis made a strong new push for globalism on Thursday, calling for a supranational, legally constituted body to enforce United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and implement “climate change” policies.

Speaking to members of the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences in the Vatican’s Apostolic Palace, the Pope said: “When a supranational common good is clearly identified, there is need for a special legally constituted authority capable of facilitating its implementation.” “Think of the great contemporary challenges of climate change, new slavery and peace,” he told members of the Pontifical Academy, who are meeting this week at the Vatican for a plenary session themed: “Nation, State, Nation-State.”

https://www.frontlinesnews.com/2019...d-to-rule-countries-and-enforce-un-goals.html

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
First of all, I think most countries are okay with immigration, but not illegals crowding across their borders.
Second, the UN should be removed from NYC and relocated to Brussels or somewhere else that don't believe in freedom.
Third, it sounds like the pope wants this new world government to resemble the RCC with the RCC having a large say in its operation.
Fourth, the RCC should concentrate on peoples souls and stay out of politics.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all, ....
Second, ......

Third, it sounds like the pope wants this new world government to resemble the RCC with the RCC having a large say in its operation.
Fourth, .....

I also caught that in the article regarding your 3rd point.

First time I had seen the RCC or Pope Francis or any Catholics for that matter
politic for the new world order government via the United Nations.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NWO and RCC:

In Revelations, the Apostle John wrote of a "mystery" Babylon.
Some Bible scholars think it was a way to avoid specifically naming Rome.
But if it truly was a "mystery" to John,
It could just as easily could be NYC with the United Nations headquarters there.
that article could be consistent with the false prophet coming from the Roman Catholic Church.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
goodshot, I don't think we will be on earth to see the final Revelation of Jesus Christ,
but John did promise a blessing for reading the words of this prophecy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am of the opinion that he should be thinking more about his child molesting priests than world politics: ie-Get your own house in order
before advising the world how you think it should be run.

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
I am of the opinion that he should be thinking more about his child molesting priests than world politics: ie-Get your own house in order
before advising the world how you think it should be run.
Good point.

·
Registered
16,181 Posts
Same here when Putin came to office, things are ramping up.
His plan continues to unfold.

·
Registered
16,181 Posts
Just saw a video of information that Pope Francis was aware in 2013 of one especially egregious occurrence of wrongdoing and rather than correct it, moved the person up in rank.

Good thing to get the pain over with and get it corrected, that all involved may present themselves repentant and forgiven.

·
Registered
16,181 Posts
Yes, I think this is the number of the pope who is foretold by Malachi Martin in his prophecy of the future popes.

·
Registered
16,181 Posts
I can't picture Holy Spirit telling anyone to do some of the things he has done, and we know there are only 2 kingdoms. ( lip locking a man! good grief!)

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
I can't picture Holy Spirit telling anyone to do some of the things he has done, and we know there are only 2 kingdoms. ( lip locking a man! good grief!)
Inviteing Islam to come pray at the Vatican? Did the Imam start yelling and hollering off the balcony?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"America 'isolated' at UN? General Assembly breaking with US on most votes,

As President Trump prepares to address the U.N. General Assembly this week, a new State Department report shows that the world body
is out of sync with U.S. interests in more than two-thirds of votes."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/un...interests-on-two-thirds-of-votes-report-finds

Maybe it is (or past) time to get the UN out of US !!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts