Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
They are no longer in production, but if you can find a Nikon Prostaff EFR they are just about an ideal scope for a rimfire rifle. I know they came in 3-9, and I think I remember a 2-7 version as well. Beyond that, I'd look closely at the Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 Riflescope with the V-Plex Rimfire reticle.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Vortex Crossfire II rimfire in 2-7x33. Amazingly bright and clear. Very happy with the one on my 10/22.
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Reactions: Joe_Jeep

·
Vendor
1,937 Posts
Here are some great Rimfire options. As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

Reactions: Joe_Jeep

·
Registered
dad was a gunsmith, got lots of toys
471 Posts
my savage 22lr semi auto, has a 4x leupold, that is about as old i am.
because thats what i had lying around. it shoots better than i do!

im looking for something for my 357 max now.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
my savage 22lr semi auto, has a 4x leupold, that is about as old i am.
because thats what i had lying around. it shoots better than i do!

im looking for something for my 357 max now.
My Maxi wears a 2-7x33 Redfield Revolution. My favorite size scope on Handi's, levers, etc...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had a new in box Nikon P-22 rimfire scope on the classifieds here forever that might be good. comes with 2 different turrets based on velocity of the ammo you use. Still have it if you are interested

·
Registered
dad was a gunsmith, got lots of toys
471 Posts
My Maxi wears a 2-7x33 Redfield Revolution. My favorite size scope on Handi's, levered, etc...
my 44 mag handi has a vintage redfield 2x7.
looks to be late 70's vintage.
2x7 is perfect!

i could settle for 3x9 if i got a deal, but i prefer a vintage one.
i just think a vintage scope looks best on a handi.
not that new scopes are lower quality compared to vintage ones.

if i have to buy newer, the vortex crossfire II 2x7 gets good reviews, and its priced right.

·
Vendor
1,937 Posts
We just received another delivery of the Sightron SIH Rimfire 3-9x32 RF - Crosshair #31019
The SIH39X32RF rimfire scope is designed for the ever popular .22 rifle. Extremely light weight with a 32mm objective this is the perfect complement for the small game hunter. The fixed parallax is set at 50 yards for precise shots with its fine crosshair reticle. This model is less than 12 ounces an under 12 inches in length for even the lightest weight 22’s.

Features
  • Exclusive Optical Design: Using the right materials for the right application, Sightron engineers build optical formulas around the best optical glass to reduce chromatic aberrations, improve color accuracy, deliver excellent light transmission, and best-in-class resolution and sharpness.
  • Fully Multicoating: Full multi-coating process employs industry standard lens coating technology on both surfaces of the lenses for maximum anti-reflection performance and light transmission.
  • Reticle Material: Etched Glass for a superior viewing experience
  • Shockproof: Built to withstand high caliber recoil and accidental impact
  • Waterproof: Rated at IPX7 waterproof standards
  • Fog proof: Nitrogen gas charged for a lifetime of fog free use
  • Tube Construction: Milled from a single piece of lightweight, industrial grade aluminum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts