Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a vintage Redfield 2&3/4 Scope which has a yellow tint to it, quite distinct from my other scopes, Redfield included. I remember reading some where that Redifeld will recondition old scopes for $25.00 or so. I can't even find a Redfield web site and am in need of info about this.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanx.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
advocate: you might try Mike Sexton 3324 South 76 th West Ave. Tulsa Ok. 74107 (918-445-2286) They are a repair center for the redfield scopes. :D JIM

·
Registered
24 Posts
Redfield scope repair and reconditioning

The Simmons facility is in Thomasville, Georgia, not Thompsonville. I live about 25 miles from the plant. The street address is correct. Don't know if they repair scopes there or not.

papa4

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thanks, Papa4. It is Thomasville. They should do repairs or at least they have replaced Redfield under warranty for me. We got a Thompsonville by me, must have been thinking of it at the time I was typing.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jhm: Thanks for the info about Mike Sexton. I called this a.m. and for $53.00 they will clean & service Redfield scopes. Sexton will also change the reticle from cross-hair to post & cross-hair.....this guy is the answer to my prayers. Many thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Advocate: yes mike is a good person to know about if you like the old Redfield scopes like I do, glad to help. :D JIM

·
Registered
24 Posts
Redfield scope repair and reconditioning

I checked with a friend of mine and he said that they repair scopes at the Simmons plant in Thomasville, Ga. Darrell Stanfield is one of the men that does repairs. Hope this helps if you haven't already sent scope off for repairs.

papa4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts