Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
I have always had very good accuracy with W296. I don't know why the H110 would shoot much different, they are almost the same powder.

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
I prefer the W296 to the H110. Why?? I don't know, but it has worked great for me. :D

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
Graybeard, that may be why I like W296 better. I always find it and I usually get a better price. Like you, I have not found a difference, but I just seem to find deals on the W296. :D

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
When I use W296 or H110 in my 44 MAG, 454 Casull or my 500 MAG, I use either one with the same load. Just as GB said, no difference, except you may find a price differance. :D

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
jro45 said:
I had a problem with H110 or W296 what ever loseing it power if not fired in a year. I was hopeing that W296 would be a remedy to this problem. From what I read I guess not. :D
If you need help shooting up that W296, let me know. :-D :-D.

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
Graybeard said:
You've got some other problem me thinks. I've kept W296 for several years with no problems and for sure I have ammo that has been loaded several years that is still as good as new. The powder isn't the problem. Must be your storage methods.
Graybeard may have something there. I keep all my powder stored in a room in my house in a filing cabinet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.